letgo mobile app
letgo: Buy & Sell Used Stuff review
Androidpride.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective ownersGet the Game
letgo: Buy & Sell Used Stuff review
letgo is probably the most acknowledged e-commerce application, besides Amazon and eBay. It’s the ideal online marketplace to locally make purchases and sell almost anything you like. With letgo, you no longer have to rush to the flea market scouring for some plum deals and offers on pre-owned products. By using the letgo application, you will discover an extensive assortment of items in excellent condition, from vintage accessories, household goods, antique furniture, jewelry, retro books, and games, to electronic devices and even cars for rent!
As of today, letgo boasts about 80 million downloads and around 200 million items registered for sale. Below we’ve outlined the main reasons why the letgo app users love it that much:
1. Literally, millions of items listed: here, you will find the most lucrative deals of your life, as well as discover/offer inexpensive barter deals/services.
2. Speedy and modern: creating a listing is so fast and intuitive that you just can’t help but come back for more and more of this cutting edge service. Furthermore, letgo is the sole application with state-of-the-art technology that automatically creates titles for your listings and assigns categories to them. And you make some real cash while selling your used items via letgo - safe and easy!
3. Via letgo, you can find items for sale near you or look for some specific products.
4. Evaluate other users’ accounts, analyse their ratings and testimonials. What is more important, you can even have real-time chats with other users via letgo!
To start using the letgo application on your iPhone or Android smartphone, start with installing it. To post a product, open the application, log in via Google, Facebook or your email address and take a picture of your soon-to-be-added item. After that, the item gets posted. Then you indicate your pricing info, set the price as negotiable or choose to give the product away free of charge if you just want to get rid of what you’re about to start selling. It’s that easy!
Of course, you can upload more pictures and add a detailed 1,500-characters-long description of your item (which usually significantly boosts sales). Additionally, you can share your listing on Facebook to attract more potential buyers from your Friends list. Posting via letgo won’t take more than two minutes of your time. Of course, just like with any ecommerce marketplace, you can come across spammers and indecent sellers/buyers. So, make the most of this powerful knowledge and be persistent.
To crown it all, letgo is an awesome app, and the largest one of its kind which already speaks volumes. Registering and posting an item for sale here is as easy as pie. On the other hand, this straightforwardness creates a massive playground for spammers or pranksters who may bombard you with inadequate offers. In any case, the letgo app received around $200 M in new financing a few months ago, so the service will most likely significantly improve.
- letgo is simple, quick and intuitive;
- 100% free of charge;
- you’re free to price your items the way you like;
- finding local customers is fairly easy;
- excellent features.
- a lot of people nag you with questions and ultimately end up not buying;
- there are some bugs to fix;
- unavailable in many countries.